Welcome To UMI Store!
Standing Access Stairs
Ultrasound is a valuable diagnostic tool for vascular assessment. Some vascular studies require the patient to be standing for all or part of the exam. When the patient is standing, sonographers often assume awkward postures in order to image the area of interest and to reach the ultrasound equipment, which increases the risk for musculoskeletal disorders.
The Standing Access Stairs allow safe access to patients who are in a standing position for exams such as for the assessment of lower extremity venous insufficiency or for the evaluation of scrotal varicoceles. The adjustable height handrails accommodate patients of different statures, yet allow access for imaging the area of interest. Handrails meet OSHA safety standards.
• Adjustable height Stainless Steel handrails
• Handrails adjust in 1-1/2” increments from 24” to 38”
• Platform: 24” long by 30” wide with non-slip surface
• Four Steps: 30” wide by 6” high with non-slip surface
• Base: Hollow base with non-skid surface.
This Product has a 6 WEEK LEAD TIME.
Weight 350.00 lbs Ships via Freight Carrier.
Shipping costs will be calculated and added to the invoice.
United Medical Instruments (UMI) - Your Ultrasound Choice